Thursday, February 25, 2021

 Okay, so when I talked to med management, I said what I heard the therapist say, which was about 3 weeks for another appointment. It turns out that I have an appointment tomorrow, so I'm not sure if she was joking, or said it wrong, or what, so I have to clarify with med management. If I made a mistake, then I should correct it. I don't want anyone saying a bunch of crap, like I make false statements, because I don't. That would only help an enemy, because of course, they use anything they can. DHHS wanted Percy to sign a release of everything said at his mental health assessment, and HIV status, and everything else that could be released. They've already got me to after shaking me up so bad I couldn't think straight. But you know, That is the way they operate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment