Still trying to keep the sensibilities I always had through this. I'm not sure if I made a mistake of telling the med management some things I can't prove. Some people rely on lack of evidence to get away with things they have done. All she has to do is say she isn't guilty of anything. All she has to say is, that I am saying what I'm saying because she called DHHS on me. The way things are, she would be the one that is believed, and I will be doubted. That's just the way it goes in this world.
I'm one that doesn't believe that putting burden on people in a crisis is right, also, but Biden is President. Proof of everything I just said. I don't believe in doing everything China says in exchange for money. That kind of hookery should be left to the streets, if it is anywhere. Preferably not the streets, either, I'd rather it be cleaned up, but this is what is, I guess.
I'm not sure what exactly went wrong, but taking one step forward and two steps back isn't exactly what I believed I should be doing. I'm sick of being destroyed, whore.
I wish I could spend time at the other trailer. It's empty and peaceful. But it's full of black mold. It would be nice to have a night by myself. It's okay, though.
I like the Big Suit and appreciated the gesture. I liked the black dress.
I am trying not to let it bother me that no one cares. I know everyone has their own little life and can't be bothered by much, but it didn't used to be this way. the wave of shit seems to have gotten alot of people, and turned them into crap, but I guess I didn't do what I was supposed to. I was hoping for so much more.
No comments:
Post a Comment