Thursday, July 29, 2021

If I had a punching bag...

 Maybe I'd feel better. Maybe if I thought I had someone over a barrel, or in a hard spot, I'd talk like I was queen of Mother Mary's ass. No, I don't see the fun in it. Jesus, I'm not really worried about what some think, I consider what You said, compare it to what they say/do, and then decide the worth of it. I am aware by righteous teaching, and even though the devil wants me to give in when they are sick in the head, and treating me like a lesser, to their opinions and their game of bigotry and twisted reasoning, with their scales, Yes, shit weighs more than diamonds. 


Such turbulence, when need not be. Meanwhile, a lunatic is trying to ruin a kid's life, and worried about some change to buy her housing, clothing, and other things. A piece of trash who never looked sideways at her, except to roughhouse, and watch her while booze was fetched. POS little bastard,pp0 who threatens everyone he wants, and drinks like a fish, pops xanax, and whatever else, and probably a lot more I don't know. If he got what he wanted, he would be less than he originally indicated, which is that he would take Janie away from me, or try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment