Well, aren't I a pisser?
The stress of the refrigerator going and the car situation, along with the clothes mounting up, and the nasty assed comments for some time have taken a toll. Percy's appetite has suddenly gone, yet I've had the urge to cook the things I have been wanting to cook. It really does seem as if there is nothing left here to hang around for. He keeps mentioning something that seems to keep sounding better and better. I can't seem to take the winters anymore. I am just tired of it all now. I know I need to keep going. I want to have a yard sale to get rid of all the garbage we don't need anymore. I've been depleted of just about everything as far as funds and energy go. There's a lot of stuff I should really sell. My smoking has been too much and I feel like I wont live much longer. I am drinking too much coffee, also. My taste buds are so gone, I'm not really enjoying it, anyway. I scrubbed the rug today. It needs more. I'm just so dazed. Oh well. Never where I should be. I should have camped out at the church. I'd like to start to ride bicycle. I saw a goose in a car the other day at the dollar store. It looked so familiar.
No comments:
Post a Comment